1. Preheat the coconut oil, add your diced onions and stir fry till golden brown.
2. Add your crushed ginger and garlic as well the blended fresh/chili peppers and turmeric, cook for about 2-3 minutes and add your diced tomatoes.
Leave it to fry for about 5 minutes till the sauce thickens up.
3. Season with your stock cubes and curry powder, add some salt to taste. Add your Tuna flakes/chunks and stir it until everything is well blended.
4. Add your shrimps/prawns to the sauce, add some water to thin out the sauce, cover it up and allow it to come to a simmer.
5. Add your cooked black eyed beans to the sauce and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Add your cubed aubergine, diced carrots and sliced sweet peppers and mix thoroughly.
Leave it to cook for about 2 minutes in order to maintain the crunchiness of the veggies.
7. Serve with any of the following:
Local rice (brown/white), boiled yam/plantain/sweet potatoes etc.