1. Preheat the palm oil, brown goat meat in the oil, scoop aside when brown. Add your diced onions and stir fry for about 3 minutes till golden brown.
2. Add your blended peppers (fresh pepper & bell peppers), cook for about 2 minutes and add your diced tomatoes. Leave it to fry for about 5 minutes till the sauce thickens up.
3. Season with your stock cubes, add salt to taste, then add your powdered crayfish/ koobi(optional) to give it a nice aroma.
Stir for about 5 minutes until everything is well blended.
4. Add goat meat to the sauce, add some water or stock to thin out the sauce, cover it up for about 5 minutes and allow it to come to a simmer.
5. Add your sliced mushrooms to the sauce and allow it to cook for about 5 miinutes.
Add chopped Spinach and mix thoroughly. Leave it to cook uncovered foor about 5–10 minutes.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
6. Serve with any of the following:
Local rice(brown/white), boiled yam/plantain/sweet potatoes, Eba etc.
Eat well to boost your immunity in line with the President’s recommendation.
Eden Tree Ingredients:
1. 1.5 kg spinach (chopped)
2. 6 lrg tomatoes (diced)
3. 3 pieces onions (diced)
4. Fresh hot Peppers (blended)
5. 3 pieces bell peppers (blended)
6. 1/4 kg Mushrooms (sliced)
7. 1 cup palm oil (zomi)
8. 1/2 pound goat meat (steamed)
9. Powdered crayfish/ koobi (optional)
10. Add some spices to taste
NB: Goat meat can be replaced with chicken/fish/Prawns